Zapped Brain, Again

 Reading week brain-zap is real. I tried to get to this project earlier in the week but in the end I had to rely on my class notes to get this project rolling. 

I futzed around with some shapes, but ultimately decided that it was all about the classic raygun. 


I was pretty happy I remembered how to plane cut, extrude and cap. I cut an ellipses down into a really versatile shape that I ended up using as fins, handle and as a negative space to slice vent ports in the back. 




Overlapping the same shape, splitting and joining allowed me to create a trigger and trigger guard. 





In the end I was fairly pleased with the ray gun, and the notes that had jogged my memory, I expect to continue learning more as I explore tools with upcoming projects.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realistic Object: Renders

Remix Reframe

Spare the Back, Spoil the Artist