Realistic Object: Renders


I think it's safe to say that the render machine hates me. 


Case in point: in render, the inside of the light assembly does not render?



But it's fine when I snip it directly from rhino? Changing the angle of the light does nothing, and I'm working at final quality so I'm a bit stumped. I'm going to keep searching for a solution though. 





Render two came out a bit better- I futzed with the iors on some materials, changed some reflectivities and was able to get some advice from a CAD technologist - I will continue to mess with the ray tracing options and adjust the textures. It's just not an acceptable solution for the interior chrome details to be one washedout plane. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remix Reframe

Spare the Back, Spoil the Artist